L'anti-corruption conference in Brasile cerca blogger
A chi è rivolto:
young journalists or bloggers from eligible countries in Europe and Central Asia.
Ulysses Guimarães Convention Center in Brasilia, Brazil from 7 to 10 November 2012.
Transparency International and the hosts of the 15th International Anti-Corruption Conference (15th IACC) invite one young journalist working in Europe and Central Asia (see eligibility criteria for complete list of eligible countries) to be part of the 15th International Anti-Corruption Conference (IACC) to be held in Brasilia, Brazil from 7-10 November 2012. The selected journalist will work under the guidance of Transparency International’s social media unit to report on the conference sessions through various social media and new media channels including the IACC blog, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
The selected journalist will also have the opportunity to submit stories to his/her own news outlets, write monthly blogs/articles for the IACC website and has a chance to engage with Transparency International’s national chapters in their respective countries. Award Details If you’re chosen, you will be invited to report on the 15th IACC in Brasilia, Brazil.
You’ll receive: pre-conference training session with Transparency International, round-trip economy travel ticket to Brasilia, refund for any visa costs, accommodation for five nights, airport transfers, and meals, the opportunity to learn more about corruption at a global scale and meet key players in this important field. You will be responsible for your own travel insurance.
– Someone not over 35 years old.
– A working journalist or blogger of any nationality with at least one year of work experience.
– You should also be currently based in one of the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia/FYR, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine
– The organization offering this grant is looking for photojournalists; video broadcast journalists, print/online journalists and tech-savvy journalists with experience working across different platforms.
– A professional command of English.
– Journalists with an interest in creating change and fighting corruption, who are keen to learn more about Transparency International, the IACC Series and the issues they work on.
Write a short essay (400-500 words) in English on why you want to join IACC’s social media unit and what you can do to contribute to their social media unit from now until the 15th IACC, as well as during the Conference. Plus, send them links/samples of your prior work in the form of articles, photos, and blogs on topics related to what will be discussed at the conference. The more they can learn about you, the better! And finally, include a resume/CV in English with references. All applications will be reviewed and assessed by a team of representatives from Transparency International. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Per candidarti clicca qui